Saturday, April 24, 2010

FIRST DATE WITH CAPITAL H

wahh! first date dgn dia. happy gilaa kot. kteorg date di mid valley. amacam? hahah :D
thnks bie because sudi keluar dgn i td.

Oh Boy!
I don't want nobody else,
Without you, there's no one left then,
You're like Jordans on Saturday,
I gotta have you and I cannot wait now,
Hey! little shawty,
Say..you care for me,
You know..I care for you,
You know...that I'll be true,
You know..that i won't lie,
You know..that i would try,
To be your everything..yeah..

Cuz if i got chu,
I don't need money,
I don't need cars,
boy, you're my all.
And..

Oh!
I'm into you,
And boy,
No..one else would do,
Cuz with every kiss and every hug,
You make me fall in love,
And now I..know I can't be the only one,
I bet his heart's all over the world tonight,
With the love of they life who feel..
Wat i feel when i'm
With you


(bie, lagu tu utk bie, i tuka siket hahah :D, with you by chris brown)
thnks sgt bie with your kiss and hug (:

24 Apr, Sat, 11:00 pm